Monday, December 9, 2013

One of my days at school


        My school day starts with going to school. I’m fond of learning different interesting things at school. All my classmates are my friends and have fun together. 
       I acquire a lot of knowledge at school and I know that it will help me sometimes. My favorite classes are: Literary, Man and Nature, English, Art, Home Economics and Physical Education.
       My favorite subjects are: Home Economics and Art because we show our creativity. We have some extracurricular activities. For example, I attend such classes as Music and Sports. Singing and sport are my hobbies.
       I really like to go to school!

Madlen Popova – 4 V klass


     Every day, I get up early in the morning to go to school. When I’m in a first shift I fall asleep during the first class. Though sleepy, I try to remember everything. When the first bell beats, I'm very happy because I have a little break. All the classes pass unnoticed, and I try to learn something. There are some pupils in our class who break the discipline during the classes, and I wait only for it to hear what's going on. J
     We enjoy our big break and run out. Some of us go to buy snacks, but I hurry to play football with my friends in the schoolyard. After that we hurry again not be late for another classes. We usually forget to eat. But it is important to get in class on time because our teacher can write a note. And then, ole - le! , what I’ll  tell my mom!
     That happens every day.
Mustafa - 4B klass

No comments:

Post a Comment