Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Our canteen


Usually, we eat in "the inn-restaurant of the village" but they are on holidays for january and february, then it is parents who make the meals alternatly for the children who remain to eat at the school. Recently, we even ate at the teacher's :-)

Our menus :

Monday : salad-steak with cheese -topped dish of gourds- yaourth-bread
Tuesday : chicken-"gratin Dauphinois"- crumble- bread
Thursday : meat with french beans- bread with goat cheese- fruits
Friday : sausages with rice- yaourth and fruits

Zia (8): 
Hello,
I eat in daytime at the canteen.
What I like:
Chips
Chocolate
"Raclette"
Pizza
Spaghettis
Nuggets


Fanny (10):
Hello 
I eat at my home and I like fruits but I don't like tomatos

Lukas (9):
I eat at home and to the canteen. I like chips, fish-stick, steacks and salad.

Micha (9):
I eat to the canteen and to house. At the canteen, I like chips on thursday. At the house I like the raclette.

Lughan (9):
I eat at my home and at the canteen. I like the pasta, cheese and potatoes.

Camille (9):
I eat at my home. I like "fajitas".

Louison (6):
I eat at canteen and in my home. I like to eat lasagnes, chips and nuggets.

Lino (7):
Hello, I eat at canteen and I like chicken, pasta and vegetables.

Mayril (9):
I eat at the canteen and that I like most is spaghettis Bolognaise and lasagnes.

Marie (5):
I eat at canteen and I eat at my home. I like to eat chips with ketchup, chicken and vanilla ice cream.

Kérian (6):
I eat at my home and at the canteen. I like chips, steacks and chocolate mousse.

Youri (6):
I like chips and steacks, I eat every day at the canteen.

Mathilde (6):
I eat at the canteen and at my home. I like spinach, and I like the chocolate mousse.


No comments:

Post a Comment