Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A COMMON WORKING - DAY

                                              / by  Daniela Bashkehajova - a Geography teacher/

                      I have been teaching Geography for about 20 years now. Every morning I get up at 6:00. I am usually at school at 7:00a.m., because the first lesson starts at 7:30. I have to prepare the maps, to instal the multimedia in advance...Mondays are my buziest days. I have lessons with 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th  grades. Difficult age and a lot of students with so hard characters! But the lessons slip by! Time flies longing for the tasks and aims I had set myself. During the lessons we visit different countries, meet people and cultures from all over the world...The last lesson had already finished but my day at school-not yet! That was just our morning shift. After that is "The consulting hour" for my students. They can get help with their homework, lessons, projects...A short break and my students from 5th grade wait for me! After that is the best part of my job. I have a module "Talents" with very gifted students. Although the hours for that work are not enough, I am proud of my dedicated to Geography sjudents! Every year they do their best at National competitions.
                      At the end of my working-day I am really tired but pleased with my students. It is time to go home. I usually walk. That way I can watch the world and people going by,meet friends. When I get home, I am exhausted. I rest for a while and get ready for the next day at school. At about 7:00pm I have time for my family. We share thoughts, watch TV /usually "The news" and a Bulgarian film/. At 10:30pm I watch "Slavi's show" and go to bed. What a buzy day!                                                              
                       I think that my job is really tiring and very emotional. But I like and love it a lot! It gives me strenth and makes me feel satisfied !

No comments:

Post a Comment