Wednesday, January 9, 2013


My Day At School

I wake up at 6.30 every morning. I leave the house after sending my son and daughter to school. Altough my house is close to the school, i travel by my car as i should do shopping for diner after work. Lessons start at 9.10 and i come to school at 8.45.
I’m a technology and design teacher. I have a workplace in the school. Students come there for lessons. I have 4 hours of lessons every day. I don’t have too much hours but my job is exhausting because my lessons are too noisy and active. I don’t interfere students too much to let them relax. Students can discover and show their individual skills in my class. Our subject is designing of technological products. Students are trying to design their imaginary products.
I make designs in my workplace when i don’t have lessons. Nowadays we’re working on activities about Comenius Project with my students and collegues and that make us value our time more cheerfully.
Reyhan AKIN
Konutkent Primary School/Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment