Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MY DAY

I’m Rositsa Naneva. I work as a teacher at “Mother Bulgaria” Primary school. Education in Bulgaria is compulsory for all children aged between 7 and 13. Primary school is for students aged 7 to 13. At the end of Year 7 students sit the tests and the results for each school are published in specific tables.
You might be interesting to learn more about the life of teachers in Bulgaria.
I often start work at 7.30 in the morning. I teach between four and six classes every day. Our school has got a morning and an evening shifts. This means that some students  have classes from 7.30am to 12:30am and others from 1:30pm to 6:30pm. That’s why I’ve got classes in the morning and in the  afternoon. Students have six classes every day. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes. Every day I have a different schedule but it’s generally the same from week to week. After the 3rd class we have a long break for breakfast. It lasts 20 minutes.
I usually arrive at school 10-15 minutes earlier because I need to prepare myself for the day. I welcome children and then I have to take mark diary of the class.
Sometimes I’ve got only 2 classes. That’s why I like Fridays best – I haven’t classes after lunch. That all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment