Monday, December 9, 2013

One of my days at school


       I really love to go to school, but I don’t like to get up early. Why classes don’t begin at nine o’clock!
We have different activities at school. We often draw pictures for different competitions. We make some posters and decorations for classrooms. English classes are my favorite. I want to learn many foreign languages, at least seven!
         We have many new friends at school. We help each other. Our teacher behaves like a friend with us during the breaks, but she becomes very serious after that. She is the best teacher. It's great that she’s my form teacher.
We participate in various festivals and celebrations, we work on many projects. Our class is engaged in dancing.
We have different subjects, we learn many useful things. That’s why I like to go to school.

Alexa – 4G klass

No comments:

Post a Comment